Friday, November 14, 2008

with IN "N" With OUT

1 degree of change

100 degree ,the temperature at which water boils water drop

..101degree it becomes steam…a 1 degree change ..transformation of state..

Often it takes one moment of insanity that changes everythig and then many other feeling subsides…like a hole in dam, as soon the crack opens..there is whole gush of water seeping through the creek.may be we need to hold on a little more before we change our state at this point…but its so damn tough..read somwhere one thing is constant and that is change but this change somtimes haunt you till that 1 degree point that you loose your state.. Often there is feeling of the past ” What I was and now what I am”..huh!!

The augmented reality can be defined at this 1 degree point..the two planes of life ” the old me” and the new me”…intersects

The new me is an occupant of nostalgic suburbs,tenant of past often sings for last life lookng at what is remnant( i.e older me only )

and the old me is an explorer,full of life, visionary

Old me : ” With stars in my eyes I am looking at horizon eyes

the dream are percussion,my heart plays in my mind..”

New me :” Remnant of my past tell me to hold on

But where am I? Lost everything but still going on”

Old me: “ O’ what a day it is all cheers and hurrays,

now nowhere to stop by

Wait! O’ majestic sea,now its just a moment

that I ride on your waves to new highes..”

New me:” There was time I was apple of everyone eye,

cherished by all..

who am i now? filling the solitudeness of the space

with my crib call..

wish something will turn,wish something will propagate

but its just a wish like a sigh with no fate …”

Old me:” I am the future!!!”

New me:” I am the past of my future,

may be getting senile…

but I do have sometimes the vision of

Albatross flying in sky..

May be its not a reverie,

Its a reminiscence which I am destined to fulfill..

I am not lost,am a warrior

made of water sky and earth..

I am a remnant of past but

my heart do sing of mirth..

These spikes are the ends of rope..

Behold!!Uphold!! as I am HOPE

No comments: