Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Knowing me......

Sometime its great to know yourself, luckily i got some time to introspect my self today.
A question somewhere in my mind is boggling WHO AM I.
After straining my nerves real hard I land to the conclusion that it is really important to know yourself deeply and thoroughly.

I am born tough, tougher the task it becomes the tastier it is for me...

I like intelligent breed, who has wisdom of speech and thoughts.

I don't get impressed easily, it should be pure, original, intelligent, innovative rest is all crowd

Success and Failure don't deter me, I take both equally and gracefully.I am quite hungry for failure as it teaches many hard lessons. The only funda is the harder it gets the better you become.

I never fight back or explain people WHY , for those who don't matter ..

I am a good judge of people, my analysis at first sight usually come out true. I analyze a lot on Thought process and dressing sense(especially shoes) ...moment anybody opens the mouth you have the result.

I got saturate with things too early and too fast. Change is the only thing that sustains me and it applies to all the spectrum.

Never give up attitude, if I have committed something and have to deliver than irrespective of time and resources, i try till my last breath.

If I am into something , than i am all into it ..totally with all physical+mental+emotional axis

It is hard to convince me on big decision unless you have some logical back ground attached

I want to be a like a bird to fly in a sky with all directions open, to explore, gather maximum of knowledge +/- ve, hardships, good bad ugly all the tastes that damn exists on this small planet. Exploring caste, creed, race, pace before I die. Want to see life from every sphere land, air and water. Want to do all the nasty stuff, one weired thing at least one / day to maintain the momentum with life or else it would be same. It is U who makes this gay and sad, so when the steering is in your hand why to crib for the car that is in front or around you. this is how you move to a state solitude....
Life is much more beautiful as it is in front of you, we usually losses the flow while moving in the graph of work, people and social life. Making commitments, meeting deadlines, meetings, mails talks....etc and the process or the loop is infinite and it moves on....

We make faces, crib, cry on small talks done with manger or colleague ....everything is materialistic.......PAUSE ...and put a question to yourself, is it really worth worrying?

Their are better things to do in life ...think big.. If you are born on this earth, you have a mission to accomplish. Be a part or a helping hand to the society... involve yourself to different NGO, whether it will be serving to age old or handicapped and it is not necessary also that every time u have to contribute money , invest your self. The biggest gift of god Human yourself. Give them Your invaluable time and then see the happiness on their faces.. it has no words, no feeling to describe something that has to be felt, pure and divine ...only expression is by tears and has it is own language to speak.. teaching a 14 year old mental retarded to make an apple on a drawing sheet and then see the glitters in your and his eyes..that is LIFE ..
to have a glimpse of first ray of SUN...that is LIFE.
Helping and supporting old people is LIFE, Doing research or inventing something new for your own motherland and making it proud is LIFE.

We have our own measurement to define life according to our gifted capabilities I am just throwing the ball so that it should caught in all the baskets in every direction, come move out from you cubicle be a helping hand or at least a support to stand this society in a best possible shape ever imagine of, come out of your womb and see, feel and absorb the opportunity and start contribute ..even if it is a single drop or step it matter and it counts a lot ....their is no dearth of thoughts and opportunity ...it is only how you look to to this.. that matters.

I am a tough, violent, who has an uncanny athleticism along with a lot of power, spends his time on the NGO's doing odd jobs for various people. It is been described as an "over the hill do-gooder" by several people. He suffers from a mental condition that causes him to "get confused", which is believed to involve short-term memory loss and possibly hallucination. I thought of somebody supplies me with medication to control these effects of his condition, though it doesn't seem to be supplied anything that would curb my violent nature. My personal code of honor dictates the repayment of debts and a sort of chivalry towards mankind.

Don't just be follower and moves in the direction as it is with the pace, as i said when you have the steering in your hand u move the life and it is never the other way round, think while sitting on the other side of the table... thought process change , wisdom attains a next level
Think with all the possible directions positive and negative both and the take the call.

The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that”

Cheers!!

No comments: