Friday, March 20, 2009

Shades of silence…


INTROSPECTION
Can you feel your heart in moving crowd…can You feel the voices echoing among the cacophony of traffic..when you get wet in rain do you feel the stillness of each and every drop of the moment..we often resort to silence being just categorized as solitude ..stillness..but is it so??

Shade 1: I came to life, You took me in your arms ..looked back to dad..me watching with inquisitive eyes

Shade 2: I stood up in class..recited a poem..everyone listened with yawning sighs

Shade 3: First crush..saw her smile when I turned back sitting on my bench..my heart turned inside

Shade 4: That sweet December when she approached with bent eyes and said yes..lips got sealed and pulse got new highs

Shade 5: Caught bunking class..Inside principal room..scolding and sticks ..Spent whole day outside classroom..a smirk

Shade 6: When the results declared..A hug from parents..acknowledged my toil

Shade 7: Going away leaving my parents home..Mom on door..saying Good bye

Shade 8: She left..I Cried with pillows in my arms ..nobody knows the drift..I am hurt..each and every night

Shade 9: Tying knot.. Holding hands..saying I DO to an unknown life

Shade 10: My baby in my arms..I look at my wife with humble eyes

No comments: